The children in our school are the most important people! As such, they have lots of opportunities to share their thoughts on school issues - both formally and informally. Mrs. Marcer’s door is always open for both children and adults!
We aim to gain pupils’ views and involve them in decision-making so that they are active participants in their own education.
- The pupils choose the school’s New Year’s resolutions.
- Throughout the year, children are involved in charitable events.
- Subject leaders seek pupils’ views on all subjects of the curriculum.
- The school council meet weekly to help make decisions about our school to make it even better.
- Pupils are involved in making decisions about indoor and outdoor play equipment.
- Annually, the school governors seek pupils’ views via a questionnaire.